Motorized ceiling-recessed, tab-tensioned front projection screen. Sleek white extruded aluminum case installs above ceiling. Trim flange finishes the ceiling opening. Tab-tensioned viewing surface and roller can be installed at the same time or can be added quickly and easily, without tools, at a later time.
- Install an Access case first and the screen later
- Motor-in-roller operation
- 12'' extra drop is standard
- Screen format: 16:10
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship
- Diagonal Size: 137''
- Access Series V collection
- Screen Material: M1300The perfect matt white diffusing surface. Extremely broad light dispersion and spectral uniformity. Panoramic viewing angle and true color rendition. Recommended for use with any type of projector in rooms where the light level can be reasonably controlled. Washable
- Redesigned bottom closure panel with new hinge system allows the closure panel to hang in place when opened, or it can be easily removed. Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets are included to allow for easy lifting during installation
- Case dimensions 8-1/16"W x 7-3/8"H (20.6cm x 18.7cm) including flange and mounting brackets
- Draper's unique tab tensioning system is cut from a single piece and RF welded. Tabs are warranted against separation for five years
- Quick connect wiring connections allow for installation of the case early and addition of the screen later
- Plenum rated case
- Includes one 110-120V 3-position switch
- Voltage: 110 V
See something odd?
Report it here.