Bambo Nature diapers are just like ordinary disposables, but they have a much lower eco footprint and they are certified free of dangerous chemicals and all known allergens. They have been awarded the Nordic Swan Eco Label which guarantees a high quality product that meets strict environmental demands for both your baby and the planet. Bambo Nature diapers are both ultra-thin and ultra-absorbent with a unique layer that draws wetness away from baby's skin, keeping baby dry and comfortable even with repeat wetting. The diapers have been designed in conjunction with parents to assure the product has a practical design and are user friendly.
- Eco-Friendly Baby Diapers
- Paper fluff material is derived from controlled forestry, where more trees are planted than felled
- Outer packaging is made from low-density polyethylene, which can be recycled
- Starch-based absorbent core, controlled forestry fluff
- No phthalates, no optical brighteners, no chlorine
- Absolutely the best for your baby's skin - chlorine-free
- No lotions or perfumes, latex-free waistband and cuffs
- Eco-disposable diapers - 70% to 80% biodegradable, starch based absorbent core and oxygen bleached
- Breathable backsheet allows air to circulate to the skin
- Reducing moisture content, thereby reducing the risk of skin irritation
- Maxi+ - fits 26.5 to 48.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 17.25" H x 3.75 - 7.5" W x 10.5" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.