When reading reviews about Abri-Flex Premium Protective Underwear, you will learn that most users believe that they are the best pull-ups on the market today. Most of the time, this assertion is based upon the high absorbency of the Abri-Flex lines (Level 1 & Level 3). The absorbency ranges from 1400ml to 2200ml; whereby most U.S. manufactured pull-ups only absorb 700ml to 1000ml. Like any other standard pull-up, the Abri-Flex can be worn just like normal underwear, enhancing the users’ feeling of freedom and dignity and improving self management opportunities. The new Abri-Flex Premium generation has been developed with focus on improved fit and leakage security.
- Comfort Brief
- Extraordinarily high number of elastic threads - ensure a perfect fit and that the product stays in place during use
- Super soft and breathable textile-like exterior - makes the product noiseless and discreet and ensures superior comfort and healthier skin
- Discreet wetness indicator - turns blue when wet and makes it easy to check when the product needs to be changed
- Unique elastication in the crotch area - provides a snug body fit and minimizes the risk of leakage
- Top dry layer - designed to absorb rapidly and maintain its dryness
- Channel system - designed with a channel system for rapid absorption and dispersion of liquid
- Odor system - the absorbent core has odor eliminators which reduces the risk of unpleasant odors
- Leg leakage barriers - act as a liquid guard at the most vulnerable part of any incontinence product (designed to prevent leakage where the product touches the thigh or leg)
- Fits 51" to 67"
- Absorbs 1600ml
- Dimensions: 11.85 - 14.96" H x 6.69 - 31.5" W x 9.2 - 13.86" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.