This glass hurricane lamp was inspired by our Tate Hurricanes (items 6600 and 6601). With its polished nickel, natural wood and rope detailing, this lamp is at home in a number of settings. The shade is dark beige linen lined in white cotton. 3way switch.
- Material: Glass / Wood / Steel / Rope
- Shade material: Linen / Cotton
- Switch type: 3-Way rotary
- Switch location: At socket
- Plug: 2-Prong polarized
- UL and CUL listed
- Shade color: Dark natural / White
- Cord color: Clear / Silver
- Hand crafted and variations in finish occur
- Material Type 1: Reclaimed Teak
- Body Finish 1: Natural
- Color: Brown
- Body Finish 2: Clear
- Body Finish 3: Natural
- Finial: 1" brushed nickel sphere
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Plated
- Installation Environment: Residential
- Installation Environment 1: Contract
- Socket Quantity: 01
- Socket Type: A- E26, 3-Way
- Switch Color: Black
- Wireway position: Bottom of lamp body / back of lamp base
- Bulb: A19 Incandescent
- Shade Type: Hardback
- Shade Trim: Rolled Edges
- Accommodates: 1 x 150W A - E26 incandescent (bulbs not included)
- Voltage: 110V - 120V
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.