Marbella reflects the traditional style of the seaside communities dotting the Mediterranean coast. Architectural elements like heavy coving and carved geometric shapes give a European flavor, while braided rope carvings convey the nautical feel of the seaside villas. The Spanish colonial influence is apparent in the large scale of the collection and in the hand burnished antique wax finishes .
- Material: Radiatta solids and pine veneers
- Back of the chair is upholstered in fabric
- Carved rope molding embellishes the apron rail
- Upholstered in a rich paisley gold and coffee shaded fabric in the front of the back and on the seat
- Marbella collection
- Warranty: One year limited warranty from date merchandise was received. The limited warranty covers product defects and does not include damage due to freight, handling, acts of nature, or abuse
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.