The octagonal turned front legs of the splat dining chairs echo the legs of the rectangular dining table with bulb shapes at the top and a bulb foot at the bottom. The back legs flare slightly for added stability and style. The oval back has simply shaped Queen Anne back to give a more casual feel than the more traditional pierced back style. The neutral fabric of the cushion matches any type decor.
- Material: Sturdy Radiate solids and New Zealand Pine veneers
- Oval Queen Anne back back
- Very casual and comfortable
- Gently weathered antique linen finish
- Belmar II collection
- Number of Items Included: 2
- Seat Upholstery Material: Linen
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.