Sporting a sleek, durable design, this electric countertop grill with removable plates provides cooking surface for endless cooking options. Its four interchangeable plates (each with convenient snap handles) consist of two grill plates, one deep baking pan, and one muffin pan. Lay the grill completely flat for even cooking when making pancakes, waffles, and muffins or when cooking eggs and hash browns. The unit's patented sloped design also offers an optimal grilling angle of eight degrees, which allows fat and grease to drain off for healthier meals and reduced smoke when cooking bacon, burgers, and more. In addition, the grill's 1-inch floating hinge accommodates thicker foods like steaks and pork chops, while its George Tough triple-coated nonstick surface ensures lower fat cooking and effortless food release of even the most delicate foods. Other highlights include signature Foreman elements that heat up quickly and deliver even heat across the entire cooking surface, from the center all the way to the edges; an easy-to-clean design--simply wash the removable plates in the sink with a sponge or load them into a dishwasher. The grill carries a two-year limited warranty.
- 4 Removable plates include 2 grill plates, 1 deep baking pan, and 1 muffin pan each with convenient snap handle
- Includes spatula for smooth food removal and a customized drip tray for quick cleanup
- Sleek, durable and patented slope design
- Cooking surface for endless cooking options
- Optimal grilling angle of 8 degrees allows fat and grease to drain off and reduce smoke when cooking
- Grill's 1'' floating hinge accommodates thicker foods like steaks and pork chops
- Triple-coated nonstick surface for lower fat food
- Delivers fast heat-up times and heat across entire surface, from the center all the way to the edges
- User-friendly digital display and variable temperature control
- 20-Minute timer with automatic preheat
- Dishwasher safe
- Manufacturer provides two year limited warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.