As the concern for limiting energy costs increases, recessed lighting continues to be a major focus in state sponsored Model Energy Codes. Progress's recessed lighting eliminates unnecessary strains on heating and cooling systems by mounting inside the home, as compared to the earlier penetrations to the outer housing. Progress Lighting's Air-Tight recessed products provide value without additional cost, and is the only product that makes sense to maintain energy costs over the life of a home. For the complete fixture, trim and bulbs must be ordered separately.
- Not rated for through branch, but can be ''daisy-chained''
- Spans 24'' T-bar spacing
- Can be installed in ceilings from 0.5'' to 2'' thick
- 6.88'' Open Ceiling
- 7.88'' x 10.75'' Plaster Frame
- 0.5'' and 0.75'' Pryouts
- New Construction & Air Tight, IC
- Damp location listed
- Mount Type: Ceiling Joists, Or In Suspended Ceilings
- Ballast: 120 Volt Electronic
- One 4-pin quad or triple 18watt compact fluorescent lamp vertically mounted
- Product Type: Recessed housing
- Construction Type: New construction
- Insulation Type: IC rated for insulated ceilings
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent (CFL)
- Damp, Dry, or Wet Location Listed: Damp
See something odd?
Report it here.