As the concern for limiting energy costs increases, recessed lighting continues to be a major focus in state sponsored Model Energy Codes. Progress's recessed lighting eliminates unnecessary strains on heating and cooling systems by mounting inside the home, as compared to the earlier penetrations to the outer housing. Progress Lighting's Air-Tight recessed products provide value without additional cost, and is the only product that makes sense to maintain energy costs over the life of a home. This product combines three recessed housings into one unit. Whether your application is a non-insulated ceiling (Non-IC), insulated ceiling (IC), or energy-saving air tight (AT) installation, this housing meets your requirements, eliminating the need to purchase and stock three separate housings. For the complete fixture, trim and bulbs must be ordered separately.
- Air Tight IC and Non-IC
- Meets Washington State Energy Code requirements-P8587-01 Accessory Ceiling Gasket or caulking around plaster frame opening
- UL and CUL Listed for damp locations and through wiring
- Integral NM-B clamp
- Tool-less can adjustment for varying ceiling thickness
- Full reflector design eliminates light leaks
- Rated for 8 #12 90 degree conductors (4 in/4 out)
- New Construction
- US Patent #5758959, 5857766, 6004011
- Slotted, interlocking bar hangers securely span 24'' T-bar spacing
- Can be installed in ceilings from 0.5'' to 2.5'' thick
- 6.88'' Ceiling Opening
- 7.88'' x 10.75'' Plaster Frame
- 0.5'' and 0.75'' Pryouts
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Mount Type: Ceiling Joists, Or In Suspended Ceilings
- Quick-connects allow simple installation of 12-20 AWG wire, without the need for wire nuts
- Product Type: Recessed housing
- Construction Type: New construction
- Insulation Type: Non-IC rated for non-insulated ceilings; IC rated for insulated ceilings
- Damp, Dry, or Wet Location Listed: Damp
See something odd?
Report it here.