Recessed lighting has become the preferred lighting in today's homes and businesses for many good reasons. Their versatility allows them to be places throughout your ceiling for unobtrusive general lighting, positioned above the sink for task lighting, or aimed toward artwork as the perfect accent lighting. The Pro-Optic series offers the latest innovation to compact fluorescent recessed lighting. The Pro-Optic series delivers light levels that are competitive with mot manufacturers 8'' aperture products. Patent Pending photometrically contoured design converts uplight from lamps into useable downlight. Heavy duty galvanized, corrosion resistant, steel construction for commercial applications.
- High light output: 27fc
- See trims for Recessed Depth
- J-Box rated for 8 #12 90 degree conductors (4in/4 out)
- G24q-3 Base
- Minimum start temp: 0 degrees F
- Bar hangers span 24'' T-bar spacing
- Shallow overall heights 5.25''
- Small aperture: 6''
- 0.5'' and 0.75'' Pryouts
- 7.88'' x 10.75'' Plaster Frame
- Mount Type: Ceiling Joists, Or In Suspended Ceilings
- Ballast: 120/277 Volt Electronic
- Required: 2 26watt Quad 4-pin bulbs
- Line Current: 0.42/0.21 amps
- Input: 55/60 watts
- Product Type: Recessed housing
- Construction Type: New construction
- Insulation Type: Non-IC rated for non-insulated ceilings
- Damp, Dry, or Wet Location Listed: Damp
See something odd?
Report it here.