Recessed lighting has become the preferred lighting in today's homes and businesses for many good reasons. Their versatility allows them to be placed throughout your ceiling for unobtrusive general lighting, positioned above the sink for task lighting, or aimed toward artwork as the perfect accent lighting. The Sloped Ceiling Incandescent Housings: New Construction IC may be completed with an option of either black, white, antique bronze or chestnut baffle trim.
- Maintains lamp in a vertical position from a 0 degree to a 45 degree slope (0/12 to 12/12 pitch)
- Meets Washington State Energy Code requirements - P8589-01 accessory ceiling gasket
- Bar hangers with nail grip feature
- Rated for 8 #12 90 degree conductors (4 in/4 out)
- Integral NM-B clamps
- Integral nailer and T-bar clamps
- UL and CUL Listed for damp locations and through wiring
- Bar hangers span to position housing anywhere within 24'' joist spacing
- Can be installed in ceiling from 0.5'' to 0.75'' thick
- 6.88'' Ceiling Opening
- 8.38'' x 13'' Plaster Frame
- 0.5'' and 0.75'' Pryouts
- Bulb: 1 x 75W Medium Base
- Mount Type: Ceiling Joists, Or In Suspended Ceilings
- Product Type: Recessed housing
- Construction Type: New construction
- Insulation Type: IC rated for insulated ceilings
- Damp, Dry, or Wet Location Listed: Damp
- Trim Style: Stepped baffle
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.