Get the job done right with Subaru power. This OHV engine makes 13.0 horsepower and can generate 6000 watts of electricity. The Mi-T-M machine also features a voltmeter / hour meter a and USFS-approved spark arrestor. The most desirable feature about this 7.3 gallon fuel tank capacity generator is the great portability and low profile design. Looking for power means look for Mi-T-M.
To aide in the ease and mobility of the Mi-T-M large generators, Mi-T-M has created an optional lifting hook accessory to fit the 6000 - 8000 watt models. It is the perfect solution for a job on the go with great mobility and easy use.
For even easier mobility with the Mi-T-M portable generators, Mi-T-M has also created an optional wheel kit. This great mobility kit is designed for the 6000 - 8000 watt models. It includes two 10" pneumatic tires with tubes and dual rubber isolated feet and can be purchased at an additional cost. Features:
- Low oil shutdown
- Large, low tone mufflers with industrial air cleaners for noise reduction
- Meets CARB and EPA emission standards
- Heavy - duty wraparound frame with 1" tubing and low profile compact design
- Fuel shutoff valve
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Warranty: 2 year
- Brushless 120 V / 240 V alternator
- Maximum AC output: 6000 watts
- Rated AC output: 5000 watts
- Engine: 13.5 HP Subaru OHV
- Fuel tank: 7.3 gallon fuel capacity
- Run time at full load: 8.0 hour run time
- Engine speed: 3600 RPM
- Decibels: 77.1 decibel rating
- 22.5" H x 29" W x 24.4" D
See something odd?
Report it here.