A large volume, high pressure hydrostatic pump. This model is designed for testing boilers, vessels, process piping, steam and gas lines. The ceramic plunger pump has an inner oil bath ensuring long life and increased stability. High flow mechanism quickly removes air from the testing environment. There are no external moving parts for operator safety. Enclosed in a rugged roll cage of welded heavy gauge steel. Hydrostatic pumps work by filling your vessel or piping with highly pressurized/non-explosive liquid (usually water). Tests are usually run at pressures far higher than normal operating pressures for the particular vessel or pipe. Simply hook this pump up to your closed vessel or piping and check for leaks or distortions.
- Automatic pressure regulator with inlet bypass
- Stainless steel liquid-filled gauge ensures accurate readings with less flutter
- Enclosed in a rugged roll cage
- Heavy gauge steel base
- Stainless steel ballvalve to isolate pressure
- PSI: 5,000
- GPM: 5
- Inlet: 3/4"
- Outlet: 3/8"
- Motor/Engine: Honda, 20 HP
- Shipping Dimensions: 35 x 25 x 21 inches
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.