Industrial and commercial fans improve worker comfort year-round. In winter months, these fans can help reduce your fuel usage by recirculating trapped ceiling heat back down to floor areas. In summer months these industrial fans also act as coolants. The contoured blades provide maximum airflow compared to standard paddle-type blades.
- Industrial Heat ceiling fan
- Three appliance contoured metal blades are included
- Single speed motor has appliance white finish
- Blades have 48" span and contoured pitch
- Blades must be mounted at least 10' above the floor
- Motor size: 188 x 25mm
- RPM range (Lo-Hi): 75-175
- Maximum CFM: 20,000
- 120 Volts
- 72 Watts
- .72 Amps
- 8" downrod and 22" downrod are included
- Comes with J hook for easy installation and smooth performance
- Limited 2 year motor warranty
- Choose from 2 optional wall controls, one which has three amp control and one which has ten amp control
- Both wall controls have infinitely variable speed controls, include a faceplate, and require two wire install
- Fan direction is not reversible
- Fan height with 8" downrod: 11" - 12"
- Fan height with 22" downrod: 25" - 26"
- Housing diameter: 12"
At Emerson, quality has been their hallmark for over 100 years. Emerson invented the world's first alternating current fan motor and have led the way in ceiling fan technology and design innovation. Today, Emerson remains a recognized leader in fan motor technology. The entire line of Emerson ceiling fans and accessories has been developed with an emphasis on quality, variety and style.NOTE: Ceiling Fans are not universal. Warranty is void if products from two different manufacturers are combined.
Energy Guide Information:
- Product Air Flow: 6879 Cubic Feet Per Minute
- Electrical Usage: 72 Watts
- Air Flow Efficiency: 95.5 Cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.