This pump is designed to safely test fire hose up to 6 inches in diameter. Four independently controlled outlets and a large 2 & 1/2" swivel inlet help to quickly fill and bleed lines for testing. Meets testing standards as set forth in the NFPA (1962.5) and the RMA. Hydrostatic firehose testing pumps work by filling the hose with highly pressurized water. Tests are usually run at pressures far higher than normal operating pressures for the particular vessel or pipe. Simply hook this pump up to your closed vessel or hose and check for leaks or distortions.
- Four independently controlled outlet ballvalves, with NST couplings
- Stainless steel liquid-filled gauge ensures accurate readings
- Automatic pressure regulator with inlet bypass
- Rugged roll cage construction, protects pump from damage
- 5 Year Warranty
- Pump: Plunger type
- 4 GPM maximum
- 1,000 PSI maximum
- 3 HP Electric Motor
- 50 or 60 Hertz capability
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.