This socket can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to build an entirely new light fixture. The socket features two circuits, enabling you to make this a two-socket lamp by adding another keyless socket (not included) and doubling the light output of one lamp. The turn-knob switch is well suited to floor and table light fixtures, and the brass finish lends a classic look and effectively withstands heat. Thanks to its straight bracket design, installation is easy.
- Material: Metal
- Use for table and floor light fixtures
- Turn-knob switch
- Two circuits for creating a two-socket lamp
- Replaces worn or broken sockets
- Use for building a new light fixture
- Tapped 1/8 - IP bushing
- Finish: Brass offers high heat resistance
- Compatible with medium-base bulbs, 250 watts maximum
- Rated for 250 volts
See something odd?
Report it here.