This three-piece set is the perfect trio of cookware if the meal is a simple cheese omelet for breakfast or a dinner featuring melt-in-your-mouth osso bucco. The sauteuse's handles are so useful for transferring dishes from the stovetop to the oven and as an even bigger bonus, the sauteuse lid fits on the French skillet too, ideal for speeding up sauteing onions or other vegetables. Anolon Nouvelle Copper features durable, hard-anodized construction crafted with copper to deliver optimum heat control and perfect cooking performance. The double full cap base features a copper core, enveloped between aluminum, completed with a magnetized stainless steel base. The generously appointed cast stainless steel handles are attached to the pan bodies using innovative flush-rivet technology, making cleanup quick and easy. The elegant stainless steel lid fits securely on both the sauteuse and the French skillet, locking in flavor and nutrients. With its attractive tulip shape and excellent heat conduction, Anolon Nouvelle Copper delivers timeless performance that will be treasured for years to come. Oven safe to 500 Degrees F.
- Cast stainless steel lids and handles
- Stainless steel base is suitable for all cooktops and induction
- 2 Layers nonstick is long lasting and safe for use with metal utensils
- Set includes: 3-quart covered sauteuse and 10'' French skillet
- Durable, hard-anodized construction crafted with copper to deliver optimum heat control and perfect cooking performance
- Maximum Temperature: 500 Fahrenheit
- Country of Manufacture: Thailand
- Product Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Heat Resistant Handles: 500 Fahrenheit
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.