This set is perfect for preparing savory, elegant gourmet meals for friends and family. The skillet is ideal for sauteing fresh garden vegetables, searing steaks, fish or poultry. The saute use pan is a perfect for cooking casseroles, stews, and pasta dishes as well as braising meats and poultry.
- Comfortable suregrip silicone handles and tempered glass lids add sophistication and class to this cookware that will complement every kitchen
- Heavy gauge, hard-anodized aluminum ensures even heat distribution
- DuPont autograph 2 nonstick coated interior and exterior is safe for use with metal utensils
- Nonstick surpasses all other standard nonstick formulas in providing maximum food release and easy clean
- Break-resistant glass lid allows constant monitoring of cooking foods without losing heat or moisture
- Skillet is oven safe to 400°F and saute use is oven safe to 500°F
- Set includes 3 quart covered saute use, 9.5'' French skillet
- Hard-anodized construction heats quickly and evenly, reducing ''hot spots'' that can burn foods
- Twice as hard as stainless steel, this hard-anodized construction is preferred for its extraordinary durability
- Color: Bronze
- GWP collection
- Material: Aluminum; Stainless steel
- Country of Manufacture: Thailand
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.