The sound of a waterfall cascading down rocks into a pond or stream enhances the auditory experience in a way no other water feature can. A waterfall further benefits fish and plant life by oxygenating the water as it returns to its basin. Our waterfall pumps are solidly constructed with non-corrosive components, ceramic mechanical seals and a brass insert in the 1.25-inch discharge. Their water-cooled design ensures safe and efficient operation without fear of harm to ornamental fish or aquatic plants. Use submerged only. To install inline, remove the bottom screen.
- Energy-efficient capacitor-start motor
- Water cooled, no oil used
- Ceramic mechanical seal
- 20 foot 16 gauge power cord for convenience
- Installed inline
- Ul listed for consumer confidence
- 1.25" up to 2" MNPT adapter included
- Non-corrosive pump construction
- Easy to use, just set in water
- Brass insert in the 1 1/4" FNPT discharge
- Must be used submersed
- Built-in carry handle
- One year limited warranty
- Flow Rate: 42 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
See something odd?
Report it here.