This EPA and CARB compliant gas pressure washer includes the Westinghouse XP series 160cc OHV engine, designed for durability and quiet operation. Unit comes ready to use out of the box and includes a 25-foot professional grade high pressure hose, four precision spray tips with quick connect nozzle connections, lightweight gun/wand, oil, soap bottle siphoning hose, and an industry leading 3 year limited warranty.
- Includes 3-year warranty, oil bottle, clear siphoning hose, replacement o-rings and water screen kit
- Includes four nozzles with various degrees of spray pattern (0, 25, 40, Soap)
- Pressure washer
- Easy start Westinghouse XP Series 4 cycle cast iron sleeved 160cc engine
- Axial cam pump with pump thermal relief valve
- Lightweight ergo friendly gun with chrome plated wand
- Durable, maintenance-free pump
- Professional grade, high pressure hose
- Quick connect nozzle connections
- Easy access hose connections
- Emissions: EPA and CARB compliant this unit is available for sale in all states
- Pump: Axial cam
- Spray gun: Ergo-trigger with lock
- Frame: Steel
- PSI (per PWMA): 2500
- GPM (per PWMA): 2.3
- Hose: Rated for 3000 PSI
- Wheels: 10 solid
- Compact, all steel, light weight construction
- Pressure Washer Gun Included: Yes
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.26 Gallons
- Flow Rate: 2.3 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
- Pressure Washer Type: Cart mounted
- Engine Type: 4 Cycle
- Engine Size: 160 Cubic Inches
20 Issues of Martha Stewart Living
Included with purchase ($19.95 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.