The 2500 Wood Stove is a large plate steel stove with outstanding heating capabilities. This unit will heat 2,000 sq. ft of your home with up to 112,000 BTUs of heat from America's oldest sustainable resource, wood. A quiet, efficient 100 cubic feet per minute blower is included with the purchase of this stove. The spacious firebox will accept logs up to 21 in length, increasing burn time and decreasing time spent refueling the stove. This stove meets the stringent requirements of the EPA Certification program. It is also approved for use in mobile homes. This is a testament to the 2500's efficiency, safety, and low environmental impact. The 2500 has an elegant, large, arched glass door with a built in air wash feature that helps keep the glass clean and the fire viewable.
- Quiet 100 CFM blower included
- Type: Wood stove with blower
- Installation materials are not included (i.e floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Large ash pan makes cleanup easy
- EPA Certified
- Mobile Home approved
- Air wash glass
- Large viewing window
- Estimated Heating Capability: 2,000 square feet
- Heat Capacity: 112,000 BTUs
- Timer Function Included: No
- Adjustable Thermostat Included: No
- Heating Coverage: 2000ft²
20 Issues of Martha Stewart Living
Included with purchase ($19.95 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.