This electric pump is designed for testing sprinkler systems, irrigation lines, pressure vessels, plant process piping, and small diameter water lines. It features a triplex ceramic plunger with oil bath for long life with minimal maintenance. Hydrostatic pumps work by filling your vessel or piping with highly pressurized/non-explosive liquid (usually water). Tests are usually run at pressures far higher than normal operating pressures for the particular vessel or pipe. Simply hook this pump up to your closed vessel or piping and check for leaks or distortions.
- Enclosed fan-cooled motor
- No external moving parts
- Automatic pressure regulator with inlet bypass
- Stainless steel liquid-filled gauge ensures accurate readings with less flutter
- Rugged roll cage construction, protects pump from damage
- High pressure ballvalve and fittings
- PSI: 1,000
- GPM: 1.5
- Inlet: 3/4 inch
- Outlet: 3/8 inch
- Motor: 1 HP, 110/220 V, 50/60 Hz
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.