NOTE: This product is subject to a minimum order quantity of 25NOTE: This product can only be purchased in sets of 25
- Price Is For One Pound -Minimum Order Of 25
- Avesta Stainless Steel Flux Cored Wire Mean Increased Production, Efficiency, And Profitability
- FLAT & HORIZONTAL AVESTA
- Easy Slag Removal - Most slag peels off without chipping, therby increasing productivity
Reduced Spatter - Minimal spatter means a cleaner work peice and lower finishing costs
Product Protection - Vacuum-packed in foil pouches to guard against moisture and humidity
Flux-cored wire consists of a tube of 18/8-material filled with a granular core of flux. The flux contains both slag-forming compounds and alloying elements.
The composition of the flux is important for the welding properties obtained as well as the chemical composition and strength of the weld metal.
Avesta Stainless Steel Flux Cored Wire:
Easy Slag removal - most slag peels off without chipping, thereby increasing productivity.
Reduced Spatter - Minimal spatter means a cleaner work piece and lower finishing costs.
Product Protection - Vacuum-packed in foil pouches to guard against moisture and humidity.
- FCW 309L is used for surfacing of unalloyed steels and for welding stainless to unalloyed or low-alloy steels. Also for welding
of certain high-temperature steels.
- UNSPC CODE: 23271813
- Tubular Wires - Stainless Steel Gas Shielded Tubular Wires Stainless Steel Gas Shielded filler metal metals wire (fcaw) cored welding
- E309LT0-1 SS FC WIRE 035 25#SP
Free Shipping on orders over $49.00
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|.035" E309LT0-1 AvestaPolarit E309LT0-1 Stainless Steel Flux Cored Flat And Horizontal Wire 25 Spool
|Product Category:||Welding Consumables|
|Wire Type:||Flux Core Wire|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top